Brides-to-be need all the help they can get. These days, when both the bride-to-be and groom-to-be usually are both working, preparing for a wedding can be taxing physically and stressful emotionally. There were no wedding planners yet in the 80s when I got married. We had to survey different suppliers, test them out, and make a decision as to which one to get. Nowadays, it is a lot easier with wedding planners and consultants to help brides but brides normally want to be hands-on.
Bridal experts, BG Bridal Gallery, a premier wedding planning company with presence in Tokyo, New York and now, Manila, had the solution — a bridal app!
At a recent intimate gathering of bloggers and other media personalities at the Bridal Gallery showroom in Bonifacio Global City, the BG Bridal Gallery app was launched.
BG Bridal Gallery CEO Tony Wakiyama told us that their vision was to “give brides-to-be access to all things wedding, anytime, anywhere, from wedding ideas, professionals, promos and more”.
We also got to listen to bride-to-be Maxene Magalona talk about her wedding preparations and how the BG Bridal Gallery app has been helping her.
So what’s in the app?
- Get tons of wedding ideas – The app has categories like venue, dress, wedding film, photographers, and many more. Click on any category and you’d get a list of suppliers. Most of the suppliers at the moment are based in Metro Manila but BG Bridal Gallery is continuing to sign up more of them from major provincial cities. Watch out for those!
- Read the tips from BG wedding experts – At the bottom of the app is a link to “Tips”. Here you’ll find sound advice from different wedding experts tapped by BG Bridal Gallery.
- Enjoy promos – Something you won’t find elsewhere is in this app – special promos, VIP access to discounts, and freebies.
- Read reviews of others and submit your own – The app allows people to rate the services of suppliers. This is really helpful for brides-to-be because you can gauge the reliability and quality of suppliers from other brides’ feedback. You can also submit your own review.
Join the BG Bridal Gallery app ongoing promo now
If you’re planning your wedding, download the BG Bridal Gallery app now (from the App Store or Google Play) because you can join two ongoing promos:
- Brides who download the app have the chance to win prizes during the monthly draw, such as a PhP 25,000 voucher that can be used to purchase any BG Bridal Gallery wedding service or a chance to win dinner for two at High Street Cafe, Shangri-La The Fort.
- The “Help Brides Out. Drop a Review and Win!” campaign invites newlyweds to help future brides. Newlyweds can get a raffle entry by signing up in the BG Bridal Gallery app and leave a review. The more reviews, the more raffle entries. They get a chance to win a free dinner at Shangri-La The Fort.
The BG Bridal Gallery Showroom is located at Unit 312, 3rd Floor C2 Building, Bonifacio High Street Central, BGC, Taguig City. Their showroom is open Monday to Sunday (except holidays), 10AM to 8PM for brides who want to inquire or book a BG Bridal Gallery wedding planning. Brides can also sign up for free consultation at the BG Bridal Gallery Facebook page or call (02) 720-9804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are also on Twitter and Instagram at @BGBridalGallery.